Learned about the power of language and how important it is. Also recognizing the use of the word bully and bully actions. I would recommend this for camp staff. – Crystal M.
Lesson One: Conflict
Lesson Two: Negotiation
1. Analyze and solve Problems
2. Understand assumptions
3. Active Listening and questioning – understanding people
4. Verbal skills
6. Emotional Control/Balanced Thinking
Lesson Three: Feelings
Lesson Four: Friendship skills
Lesson Five: Bullying/What to say, What to do, how to act
and coming soon…
Keeping Kids Safe Online
Workshop and Handouts for Parents
• A clearer understanding of the issues kids are facing.
• Resources for parents to better communicate with kids about making safer choices.
• An overview of technology to help parents protect their children from predators and bullies.
• Learn to manage your child’s privacy and reputation online.
No Such Thing as a Bully® is a bullying prevention program that introduces new ideas, new tools and new service delivery methods. The program assists schools with the mounting regulations and documentation requirements of provincial, state and federal anti-bullying legislation. For more information on how you can fix bullying problems, rather that fixing the blame, go to http://www.nosuchthingasabully.com or contact founder Kelly Karius at email@example.com.